The acceptable use policy hereinbelow, sets out the terms between you and Spacehop under which you may
access the website www.spacehop.com (the "Site") or the Spacehop mobile device application (the
"Mobile Application"). This acceptable use policy applies to all Users, Hosts and visitors to the Site
and Mobile Application.
Your use of the Site and the Mobile Application means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the
policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement the terms of website use
(the "Terms"). Unless otherwise defined herein, the definitions set
out within the Terms shall apply to this acceptance of use policy.
www.spacehop.com is a site operated by Spacehop Limited ("Spacehop").
Spacehop is registered
in Northern Ireland under company number NI631529 and having its registered office at 10
Abercorn Park, Hillsborough, Northern Ireland, BT26 6HA.
You may use the Site and Mobile Application only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site and
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply
with Spacehop's Content Standards as set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional
material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses,
worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar
computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site or Mobile Application in
contravention of the provisions of Spacehop's Terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
Any part of the Site;
Any part of the Mobile Application;
Any equipment or network on which the Site or Mobile Application is stored;
Any software used in the provision of the Site or Mobile Application; or
Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These lists above here mentioned are not exhaustive
The above content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Site and/or
Mobile Application ("Contributions"), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to
each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts);
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and Northern Ireland and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promote sexually explicit material;
- Promote violence;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Promote any illegal activity;
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Give the impression that they emanate from Spacehop, if this is not the case;
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright
infringement or computer misuse;
- offer, as a Host, any Workspace that you do not yourself own or have permission to rent (without
limiting the foregoing, you will not list Workspace as a Host if you are serving in the capacity of a
rental agent or listing agent for a third party);
- offer, as a Host, any Workspace that may not be rented or subleased pursuant to the terms and
conditions of an agreement with a third party, including, but not limited to, a property rental
Suspension and Termination
Spacehop will determine, in its discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use
policy through your use of the Site and/or Mobile Application. When a breach of this policy has
occurred, Spacehop may take such action as it deems appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms under
which you are permitted to use the Site and Mobile Application, and may result in Spacehop taking
all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site and/or Mobile
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Site
and/or Mobile Application;
- Issue of a warning to you;
Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Further legal action against you;
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as Spacehop reasonably feel is
- Communicate to your Users or Hosts that a potential or confirmed booking has been cancelled;
- Contact your Users to inform them about potential alternate Residential Office Space with other
Hosts that may be available on the Site, Mobile Application and Services.
Spacehop excludes liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy.
The responses described in this policy are not limited, and Spacehop may take any other action it
reasonably deems appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
Spacehop may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected
to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes Spacehop make, as they are
legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be
superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Site or Mobile Application.